FREE Public Skating
Thursdays — 3:30 pm-5:00 pm
Children/Youth: CSA approved helmets required
Adults: CSA approved helmets recommended
All current safety policies in effect
Are you interested in seeing other drop-in programs offered at George Bell Arena? Connect with us across social and let us know!
Click here for the City of Toronto’s helmet policy.
George Bell Women’s Hockey League (GBWHL)
Introduced in 2016-17, the GBWHL runs on one night per week all year round.
2022 Fall/Winter GBWHL:
- Monday evenings
- 8:00 pm, 9:00 pm, 10:00 pm
- 3 x 15 minute, run-time periods
- Players must be at least 18 years old
- Full equipment, including facial protection and neck guard
- No slapshots and no body checking
- Provided by the arena
- To be used as assigned
- Must be returned at season’s end
- Fall/Winter: September-April
- Spring/Summer: May-August
This league is designed to promote a community-based, non-competitive, recreational playing experience for all participants.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022 SPRING/SUMMER SEASON WILL OPEN SOON!